Hello from Asia :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Asia :D

Post  leaper84 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm from the Philippines and been trying to find converts but it's really difficult Sad Most people I've spoken to and the forums I've checked know about tampons but nothing about menstrual cup. And now I'm living in Vietnam where people hardly even mention genitals so I don't think they'd talk about their cycles much more the stuff they use.

Anyway, I have a Ladycup Lotos... I researched and thought about it for a couple of months. Been following blogs and forum posts then finally bought one from Ebay in July and this is my 2nd month to use it. Decided to buy Ladycup because it's supposed to be squishy and pops open fairly easily. Putting it was weird. I'm a virgin, have never given birth and I don't really know my own body. But I figure it would be like when I first used contact lenses, it'll be easier with practice.

Last edited by leaper84 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : info better in other topics)

leaper84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Asia :D

Post  Melissa569 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome Leaper84!

It can feel lonely when you find something you like, but nobody else in your area seems to know about it... We in the cup business are working very hard, trying to bring it more into mainstream, and of course I encourage regular cup users to spread the word (if they can). But just remember, using a cup is something that makes you happy and feel more free, so even though you may do it alone in your particular area-- you have TONS of support from all of us here online Smile

I also encourage you to join the other menstrual cup forum, if you like www.menstrualcups.org they have been around for a while, and are also very helpful.

Feel free to start a cup journal here if you like as well, sometimes it helps you walk yoru way through everything. It also helps other new users to read baout your first attempts Smile

--Melissa
Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome

Post  leaper84 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:18 pm

thanks for the welcome Melissa. yeah, I want to talk about it but it's so weird for everyone else Razz

oh well, in time, I guess they'll find out more about it and maybe when I can tell them more stuff about it. right now I don't have much experience to share and most people want to know how easy it is not how difficult it is at first. lol

leaper84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Asia :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top