New to the cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the cup

Post  Newbie on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Hello, I am new to the cup and want to find out how to choose the right one and the right size. I have very heavy flows at times going through perimenopause. At times, I have spotting. I am interested in trying out the Lunette. Will it be advisable to use the smaller cup for lighter days and the bigger cup for heavier days? I don't even like the feel of using tampons and only use them when swimming. For my heaviest days, I also have clots. I usually uses the smallest size tampons when I do use them although I also use the regular size. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I have used the diaphragm as conception before, will the cup be more challenging to insert and remove than the diaphragm?

Thanks,

M.

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the cup

Post  Melissa569 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 pm

As far as difficulty goes in comparison to other vaginal products like a diaphragm, I would say its about equal. But of course, its different.

As for size, I would go with the large, as that can suit you on heavy days. I suppose you could get a small if you want, for lighter days. Many women do that. Also for extra comfort on those days. But technically, the large could suit you for both.

If you live in the USA, I sell them: www.ladyfreedomstore.com

But again, if you would rather only buy one, I would say large. Smile

Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum