Its Comming Along

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its Comming Along

Post  Melissa569 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Phew! Finally got my online store all finished. I'm not going to post it though, until Carol give it a look, and approves.

I decided I would be carrying all the Lunette products (all the cups, the wash, the wipes). And to think, just a couple of months ago, this was just an idea I was merely "considering" lol. I really think I'm going to be happier working from home, even if I only earn a very small amount at first. But I also think its right for me. I mean, I do have a passion for cups, so why not do somehting more with it? Why not get into it all the way? Its certainly somehting I can fully appy myself to, without really feeling like I'm "working" at all, lol. just because I really enjoy spreading the word, and and working with these lovely items Smile

Maybe this is what I was meant to do. It sounds kind of cheesey, but... I've always wanted something career/job wise to "sink my teeth into" that I really, truly cared about and had a passion for. Never could find any such thing before, so maybe this fits.

Eventually, I would like to cary a few different brands of cups. I'd like to carry Diva (but they demand you be selling other products first, so maybe this will get that under way?). And I was also told that Ladycup is trying to get FDA approval. I would also like to eventually carry different pouches, cloth pads, stuff like that. Maybe even sea sponges, lube, and other things. My store will take a while to grow into all that, I know. But I think/hope it will. The more it grows, the more I can invest.

Maybe this is the start of somehting I can truly call my own, hm? Smile
Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Its Comming Along

Post  bdfiedler on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

thats good. =) i can't wait to see it.
~brittany

bdfiedler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 am

Thanks, I'll be sure to post a link for everyone to look at once Carol gives me the OK. Smile
Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top