New here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here!

Post  CaptainLegato on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi everybody! ;D
Cup related stuff:
I'm new to the forums and kinda new to cups!
I have a femmecup, which is excellent for lighter days and was a real life saver during my stay in a caravan on a farm!
I'm currently in the process of trying to find another cup for use on heavier days, I'm thinking ladycup in the lotos colour cos it's so pretty! haha!
I can't believe I hadn't tried a cup sooner (I've been wanting to for years) before using a cup my period lasted 7 days, and now they last 3-4, and I think that's well good!
I try to spread the cup Love as much as possible (I've even posted journals about cups on deviantart and sent relevant links to all of my female friends!)

General introduction about me stuff:
Live in the UK, Essex to be exact.
I am a Fangirl for; Jason Isaacs, Penn&Teller, Harry Potter and Peter Pan (especially Captain Hook!)
Pierced and Tattooed.
Like all music (Chopin, The Cure, Marilyn Manson and Owl City all have places on my ipod!)
I can wear a corset with a 6-7 inch waist reduction.
I do tend to go on and ramble a lot, so I'll stop here!
=D

CaptainLegato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New here!

Post  Melissa569 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I too am an eclectic in musci, love Hary Potter, Peter Pan, and corsets! Making them is the best, you get to pick the colors and construct it step by step, make it custom for yourself Smile

Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm

I also love all those things! Though I do not own a corset, I really want one though. Welcome too! It's good to see another person on the cup bandwagon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum