Lunette

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunette

Post  Melissa569 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Just letting everyone know, I talked to Caron, who is in charge of U.S. Lunette sales for nearly an hour the other day. She sent me a distributer contract/agreement. I'm supposed to read it over good, sign it, and send it back.

On my way, looks like Smile

Of course, as a Lunette distributer, I will be agreeing to forward all questions about Lunette to the company. But hey, this is something I REALLY believe in, and I want to help spread the word, and the awareness as much as possible! I think teaching people about cups is an extremely rewarding job, and you can go to sleep at night knowing you did something good that day.

On a more personal note--I mentioned before how my cycle was late... I finally started spotting today! Smile Very lightly, but that combined with a few negative pregnancy tests, its somewhat of a relief. I was hanging out with a bunch of other women today though, so maybe that helped it along? But yeah, PHEW! Scared me for a while there, lol.

Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lunette

Post  testina_blu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Melissa569 wrote:Just letting everyone know, I talked to Caron, who is in charge of U.S. Lunette sales for nearly an hour the other day. She sent me a distributer contract/agreement. I'm supposed to read it over good, sign it, and send it back.

Congratulations! Very Happy
testina_blu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Why thank you Smile Its something I quite look forward to! As a ditributer, I would have a lot mroe access to things like information pamphlets and such. I figure my mom and I (she's my biggest supporter) could travel all the towns in our county and place the leaflets in women's bathrooms and such. Being part of a "team" so to speak, I would really be able to help spread awareness.
Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum