Waiting for First Cup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting for First Cup

Post  ltlmiss on Sat May 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi - After watching many of Melissa's videos and doing some research, I've decided to give this a try. I'm tired of buying pads and I never could use tampons because they dried me out and were hard to remove - I didn't like the dry pulling sensation when I tried removing them. Pads can chafe a little too. I gave Instead a dry run years ago, but it made me feel like I was cramping - probably due to design. (Plus what's the point there - it's still disposable so still a large bill.) I had no idea there were other types of cups. I'm waiting for a medium Meluna and a small Yuuki to come in the mail. I want to do a dry run first though, so I'll have an opportunity to use up the remainder of my pads this month. Smile I'm excited to find this alternative and hope it works out for me.
ltlmiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting for First Cup

Post  Sekhmet on Sat May 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Congrats on taking a step in a whole new direction! I'm sure your cups will arrive soon and I wish you luck on your dry runs. Smile I'm sure it'll work out with a bit of patience and time. Where did you first hear about cups, out of curiosity? I'm quite new to them myself. I have a small Lunette that I have had successful dry runs with, but haven't had the chance to use it during my cycle yet.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Very Happy Melissa has created a lovely little haven for us here.
Sekhmet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 on Sun May 09, 2010 9:11 am

Welcome tot he forum, and congrats on getting some cups! I hope they arrive soon for you too Smile Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you have any questions. Also let us know when your cups arrive, and in the mean time, just hang out with us here Very Happy

M
Melissa569

View user profile http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LisBeth on Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi! Welcome:)
I am sure you will love Cups...don't forget to let us know when they arrive!
LisBeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top